Here are some great Twitter lists, articles, books, videos and interviews gathered on using Twitter for business, marketing and lead generation.
- Top 25 Twitter Applications For Business - Entrepreneur Matt Rosen has spent many hours searching through thousands of third-party applications. He has come up with 25 applications that you can use for business purposes.
- 16 Twitter Tips for Small Business Owners - According to Ploked, Twitter can be a great resource for smaller or sole proprietorship businesses to get free global exposure, with the exception of your time.
- 6 Steps That Can Make or Break Your Twitter Brand - Ploked provides a quick checklist in branding your business on Twitter.
- Twenty-One Top Twitter Tips - Daniel Adler of Forbes.com asks if Twitter is a silly time waster? Sure. Powerful business tool? You bet.
- Proof Twitter Can Be Used As a Revenue Generating Channel - Ploked discusses what some Fortune 500 companies are doing to leverage Twitter in generating revenue.
- Powerful Tweeting Techniques To Drive Traffic To Your Blog - Many business owners and organizations have a blog running alongside with their website. Microgeist has addressed driving traffic to a blog through powerful tweets.
- Confused by all the Twitter applications - Rachel Levy started one of the most comprehensive Twitter applications and tool lists around. She continually updates it, so check back often!
- CEOS Who Use Twiter
- A Twitter Code of Conduct
- How BusinessWeek Executive Editor John A. Byrne Uses Twitter
- Twitter: A Marketer's Step by Step Guide to Doing it Right
Twitter Books and Twitter Videos
- Lon Safko author of The Social Media Bible: Tactics, Tools, and Strategies for Business Success interviews Biz Stone one of the cofounders of Twitter. Biz elaborates on Twitter as more than just microblogging, but as an overall communication tool. Listen to the Biz Stone Interview.
- Listen to Podcast host Jon Hansen interview Shel Israel who wrote the book Twitterville: How Businesses Can Thrive in the New Global Neighborhoods.