Here are some great Twitter lists, articles, books, videos and interviews gathered on using Twitter for business, marketing and lead generation.
- 16 Twitter Tips for Small Business Owners - According to Ploked, Twitter can be a great resource for smaller or sole proprietorship businesses to get free global exposure, with the exception of your time.
- 6 Steps That Can Make or Break Your Twitter Brand - Ploked provides a quick checklist in branding your business on Twitter.
- Twenty-One Top Twitter Tips - Daniel Adler of Forbes.com asks if Twitter is a silly time waster? Sure. Powerful business tool? You bet.
- Proof Twitter Can Be Used As a Revenue Generating Channel - Ploked discusses what some Fortune 500 companies are doing to leverage Twitter in generating revenue.
Who Use Twiter
Twitter Books and Twitter Videos
- Lon Safko author of The Social Media Bible: Tactics, Tools, and Strategies for Business Success interviews Biz Stone one of the cofounders of Twitter. Biz elaborates on Twitter as more than just microblogging, but as an overall communication tool. Listen to the Biz Stone Interview.
- Listen to Podcast host Jon Hansen interview Shel Israel who wrote the book Twitterville: How Businesses Can Thrive in the New Global Neighborhoods.